Jul 17, 2016

PARAGRAPH ABOUT MY FAVOURITE NEIGHBOUR

Write a paragraph about MY FAVOURITE NEIGHBOUR by answering the questions below: 
=======================
Who is your favorite neighbor?
What kind of man is he?
What is your relationship with him?
How does he respond to his neighbor’s call?
What is his relationship with the poor?
What is his specialty as a neighbor?
=======================
Mr Ramjan is our favorite neighbor. He works in the Upazila Degree college as a lecturer in English. He is a very nice man with a pleasant personality. He is eminently known for his hospitality and good manners. In fact, he is tremendously popular with his neighbors due to his integrity and politeness. He extends his hand of assistance to everyone who seeks it. He is a very caring and responsible neighbour. He is said to- have become a friend to the poor of the locality. He visits his neighbours now and then and shares their joys and sorrows. Sometimes, he sends foods to the neighbouring families on special occasion. If someone ever falls in distress or difficulty, he helps him profusely. He does not hurt to anybody's feeling when he speaks or does anything. In fact, he never proves harsh or cruel to anybody. His civic sense is so strong and he has set an example of an ideal neighbour in the locality. A large-hearted gentleman, Mr Ramjan is our favourite neighbour.


Tags:
my neighbour essay school, my neighbour essay for kids, my neighbour essay in hindi, my neighbour essay in english, my neighbour essay writing, my neighbour essay for class 2, essay on my neighbour for class 4, essay on my neighbour for class 5, paragraph on my neighbour, paragraph your neighbour, paragraph on my neighbourhood, my neighbor paragraph, write a short paragraph about a neighbour of yours, my neighbour essay for class 7, essay on neighbour in english, composition on my neighbour

8 comments: