Oct 18, 2015

PARAGRAPH ABOUT A STORM I FACED


Writing Paragraphs by Answering Question
=======================
where did you face the most terrible storm in your life?
Can you recall the things that moved one after another?
Will you ever forget the time and place?
and where did you face the most terrible storm in your life?
Can you describe the things saw- around you?
Will you ever forget the time and place?

=======================
One afternoon, in the month of April 2006, I started for home after finished my class. I arrived at the Kaligira gudara ghat to cross the river, Sugandha by boat. The river was calm and quiet. The weather was also fair. I and some other passengers were on a dingi boat. The maji (boatman) started to playing the boat for Kumarkhali. We were about in the middle of the river. Suddenly blacks clouds hovered in the skk. The weather became dreadful within a moment. Hot air blew for a few seconds and then raised storm furiously like an evil spirit, it was combing with heavy rain, thunder and lighting. We were greatly frightened. We were calling the Almighty Allah for saving us from the terrible storm. The boatman tried to save his boat and us from the raisins; waves and heavy wind. At the moment, a mountain like great wave pushed our boat on the other bank of the river within a moment. It was so fearful that I lost my conscious. When I regain consciousness, I found myself in a hospital with my family members, friends and relatives. rescue ambulance of Bangladesh costal guard rescued and brought me there. I appreciated and prayed to the Almighty for His help though it destroyed many boat and launches. It horrifying experience in my life. I will never forget the time and the place of the storm.

3 comments: