Oct 3, 2015

Paragraph About My Childhood Memories

One can hardly forget one’s childhood memories whether pleasant or painful. I can still remember my childhood very much. I was born in a village in the district of Shariatpur where I passed my childhood. Many things happened in my childhood days; but I cannot remember all of them. I can remember the happy days with my parents. I often played with my mother. She was my best friend and companion. My education began with a picture book. I could not forget the very first day at school. My heart began to beat faster when I was taken to the Headmaster. But his smiling face and gentle words endeared him to me. The teachers were all very affectionate. My classmates were very friendly. I was a smart boy. I was extrovert in nature. Every evening I played with them in the field. I have many sweet memories of these evenings. I still remember the evening of stealing mangoes from the trees of our own with my friends. However, I have my bitter experience as well. One day while playing in the field, I fell down and got hurt in my leg. It caused me a lot of trouble, I could not attend my school because of terrible pain for a week. When I remember my childhood, I feel a pulsation of both joy and sorrow in my mind. 

36 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good,I liked it๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good but you can also write about the favourite and the best memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best paragraph I remember ed my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good
    I was remember my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so good������
    I was remembered my childhood days

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice article I have read My childhood

    ReplyDelete